Join Us to Support America's Team
About the Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team
The Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team's (WWAFT) mission is to raise awareness and support for their wounded warriors and their families.
The team is made up of veterans who were injured during their military service and now must use a prosthetic devise to engage in everyday activities. By showcasing their team's skills on the football field, the WWAFT seeks to inspire their fans and highlight the perseverance of service members who continue to overcome challenges without excuses.
How Can You Join this Valuable Mission?
You can support the WWAFT's mission to inspire and educate people on the incredible nature of our nation's service members and their sacrifice in three different ways, as a:
Sponsor, Supporter, or Attendee.
- Career/Community event pre-game with branded table and 10 attendees
- Logo on all printed and digital materials
- Local and national media coverage guaranteed
- Jersey sponsorship available
- Veteran service organizations (VSOs) and community groups can sign up to host a branded table and bring your local community supporters
- Includes pre-game, game access and post-game meet-and-great events
- Sideline access for up to four (4) people.
- Access to player meet-and-greet
- Photos and autographs with WWAFT and NFL players
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below to contact FASTPORT. We'll connect with you to give you more details on how you can participate with the WWAFT.